Fair Use Policy - Use of Site:
You may use this site only in accordance with the legal terms that govern it, which include the observance of all laws, regulations and standards of conduct applied within the borders of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the laws, regulations and other rules applicable in the place from which you are accessing this website. In particular, you agree not to:
- Use this site in a manner which causes or is likely to cause violation of the private rights of Jeddah Municipality and/or any third party.
- Send, transfer or publish any information that is or likely to be harmful, obscene, defamatory, or illegal; or to disrupt the natural flow of information on or throughout this site.
- Attempt to interfere with the operation of the site, which includes, but is not limited to, uploading, downloading or transferring damaged files or computer viruses or other harmful materials or use of any programs, procedures or devices to interfere with the site.
- Take any action that could result in an excessive or unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the site.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site, including access through a false password or PIN (Personal Identification Number) or attempt to distort your identity or authority to carry out any action on behalf of another person.
- Authorization or representation without obtaining our prior written permission.
Although Jeddah Municipality is making every effort to provide the latest and most accurate information on its site, this does not mean that there aren't some situations that might occur whereby there are some errors. Therefore, you will assume full responsibility for any errors that may arise as a result of your access to and/or use of the content on this site.
- You bear responsibility for the content of any material to be distributed by you through the gateway of the Jeddah Municipality site. You bear responsibility for all obligations arising out of your use of Jeddah Municipality website.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss of profits or any consequential or economic loss of any kind as a result of the information or services that we provide.
- We also do not assume responsibility of any death or personal injury resulting from negligence on your part.
- We dissociate ourselves to the fullest extent from any implied warranties or undertakings as allowed by law.
- Unless otherwise stated on the site, we (and any relevant licensing bodies) are the owners of copyright (as well as all relevant intellectual property rights, which include, but are not limited to all rights of databases, unregistered or registered trademarks, service marks and logos) in all the content provided on this site, including the organization and planning of this website as well as related basic coding programs.
- You can print and download portions of the materials from the Jeddah Municipality website for non-commercial use as long as the copyright logo and other rights appear on those copies. Any copy method or re-distribution, publication or transmission of any portion of the materials available on the Jeddah Municipality website is strictly prohibited without expressed written consent from us. You also agree not to change or delete any copyright logos from any specific material copied from the Jeddah Municipality website.
- Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively referred to as "Trademarks") displayed on the site (whether registered or unregistered) are the property of their respective owners and will remain so. Nothing in this site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of the owner of the relevant brand. Misuse or violation of any of the trademarks displayed on the site is strictly prohibited.
- The design of the site and its content of images and logos is owned by Jeddah Municipality and no individual is entitled to use these in any way.
- We strive to update our anti-virus programs, but we cannot guarantee that our site or servers or files that are downloaded or e-mail messages that are sent are free from viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, we recommend the use of anti-virus programs to examine any of the information and files that have been carried via the internet.
- You must not:
- Introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other harmful components to the site or any of its programs or systems.
- Try in any way to gain access to any part of the site or its programs, or systems or try to change or cancel any of these or to conduct reverse engineering, or destroy or tamper with the site in any way.
Jeddah Municipality Gateway may contain links to third party sites that are not within our control. We are providing such links solely for the purpose of facilitation and thus do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any site linked to our site through a link.
- Any comments or questions about the site should be sent by e-mailing us at: email@example.com.
- If you wish to inform us about an error, please specify the operating system used and the type of browser software (including version) as well as the approximate date and time to help us discover the problem.
If you wish to contact Jeddah Municipality via the Internet at any time regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use, please send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.